Pride’s Corner Farms
Lebanon, CT 06249
Number of Hires for This Role:
- Mission Driven-Hard working, helpful, thoughtful, team oriented and compelled to do what is right for others, the environment and for the world.
- Degree in horticulture, business, or related field and experience in sales or related field, or commensurate education/experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be efficient, outgoing, personable, likable, energetic, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Must be effective at selling in person at trade shows, and site visits.
- Must be exceptional listener, communicator, and teacher.
- Must be knowledgeable of salesmanship and general business principles.
- Develops specialized knowledge of all aspects of green roofs, green roof architecture, construction methods, and green roof plants.
- Understands, embraces, and follows Lean Systems as they pertain to service and sales.
- Represents the best interests of Pride’s Corner Farms in the area of green roof sales, and customer service.
- Must be driven to protect and improve the environment.
- Must be available for travel, flexible, and work independently to find leads and close sales.
- Attends (with other staff members) local tradeshows to demonstrate and promote products.
One location with travel as needed
Please fill out the form in its entirety.