Data Entry & Customer Service Specialist
Number of Hires for This Role:
- Mission Driven-Hard working, helpful, thoughtful, team oriented and compelled to do what is right for others, the environment and for the world.
- Mature, pleasant, reliable, enthusiastic and above all motivated to serve customers and co-workers.
- Associates degree in science, business, information technology or related field and one year of experience in data entry/customer service or commensurate education/ experience.
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License required.
- Strong typing skills (min 70WPM at 95% accuracy).
- Detail oriented.
- Stays conscientious while doing repetitive tasks.
- Able to find and share product information quickly.
- Must become knowledgeable of our product line.
- Pleasant and professional over the phone, welcoming tone of voice.
- Ability to calmly and professionally provide customer service.
- Must be a good listener, communicator, and teacher.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe CC & CRM (SuiteCRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- Norb Customer Service-Responds to emails & phone calls.
- Completes data entry worksheet-weekly.
- Updates data entry & purchase orders.
- Enters new leads.
- Mails literature.
- Coordinates materials & keeps registration current for trade shows.
- Conducts monthly intercompany billing.
- Runs reports for weekly metrics.
- Registers warranties.
- Processes Installer Certification paperwork.
- Maintains mailing list.
- Reviews bounced e-mails and researches via LinkedIn/Google.
- Reviews USPS Business gateway weekly.
- Checks & distributes mail in absence of accounting staff.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Referral Program
Please fill out the form in its entirety.