Preventative Maintenance Technician
We’re seeking a mechanically inclined individual who works well in teams and individually to solve some of the most challenging problems and exciting innovations.
- Mechanically inclined in a commercial business setting.
- Able to supervise multiple long-term and short-term tasks and projects.
- Strong self-discipline and critical/creative thinking.
- Focus on preventative maintenance of facility and equipment, often using creative and innovative methods.
- Excellent problem solving skills a must.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Strong math skills a must.
- Willing to continually improve both personally and professionally.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus.
- Prior nursery or farm maintenance experience a plus.
- Variety of work.
- Work outdoors.
- High quality products, equipment, and tools.
- Hourly pay with comprehensive benefits and overtime
- Year round, full-time position
We’re a wholesale perennial plant nursery. We also provide a pre-vegetated green roof module system and a living green wall product.
- $13.29 – $18.54 per hour, plus time and ½ for overtime
- Starting wage dependent upon experience.
- Benefits include: 401(k), Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Educational Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Center.
- A Few Perks: Casual dress, plant purchases (payroll deduction), mid-year picnic and year end party, regular performance reviews, and team atmosphere.