Production Team Leader
A leader who enjoys training, helping, and working with others to complete daily plant propagation.
- Oversees, coordinates, and supervises the production and propagation of our plants.
- Team player who works well in small groups.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Fast eye and hand coordination.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Working conditions may be hot, cold, wet, or dry, indoors, in the greenhouses, or outside.
RESPONSIBILITY/OVERSIGHT (FINANCIAL & SUPERVISORY)
- Supervises team to complete daily work and works alongside them to complete production needs.
- Teaches others to become more competent and should possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Writes instructions and employee evaluations.
- Responsible, mature, timely (excellent attendance record), and completes high quality work.
$10.65 – $14.70 per hour (time and a half for overtime). Starting wage depends on experience.
Piece rate pay accounts for some compensation while other activities are paid at your normal hourly rate. Some piecework activities will be performed individually and others in teams of up to 4 people. Depending on your and your team’s performance you may earn above or below your normal hourly rate for the week average but never lower than the federally established minimum wage; however, piece rate compensation does not guarantee minimum wage on any given project.
Comprehensive benefits (non-seasonal status benefits)
Bonus potential – 4% of gross earnings less bonuses. Eligibility is subject to attendance and employment standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer