Number of Hires for This Role:
- Mission Driven-Hard working, helpful, thoughtful, team oriented and compelled to do what is right for others, the environment and for the world.
- Degree in Accounting or 5 years experience with a/p, a/r required.
- 2 years’ experience with QuickBooks and payroll.
- Experience working with multiple financial books.
- Accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Completes credit application process.
- Customer service in regard to account status.
- Helps with administrative functions related to HR benefits, new hires, billing, payroll, and taxes.
- Part time with flexible hours, 24-28 hours per week.
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Tuesday through Friday
Please fill out the form in its entirety.