Customer Service Teammate
Nunica, MI 49448
Number of Hires for this Role:
- Mission Driven-Hard working, helpful, thoughtful, team oriented and compelled to do what is right for others, the environment and for the world.
- Becomes familiar with all of our plants and able to judge quality.
- Provides customer service by timely execution of his/her duties.
- Reading and mathematics is needed.
- 16 years of age, attending high school or college, or graduate of high school or GED.
- Must be strong and have a great deal of endurance.
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs. regularly.
- Participates in the sorting, gathering, loading, and quality of our plants onto our trucks and our customer’s trucks.
- Responsible for having all plants approved by Shipping Managers before loading them.
- Spends time about Hortech and occasionally off‑site travel is required.
- Assists in other departments such as cultural, production, maintenance, RoofStone, LiveRoof, LiveWall, and other departments as needed.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to deliver the best quality product and service to our customers.
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Day shift
- 8-hour shift
- Monday through Friday
- Overtime as needed
- Time & a half for overtime (40+)
- Bonus Pay
- Paid Holidays
Please fill out the form in its entirety.