$40,181.02 – $58,959.28 yearly
Number of Hires for This Role:
- Mission Driven-Hard working, helpful, thoughtful, team oriented and compelled to do what is right for others, the environment and for the world.
- Energetic, pleasant, reliable, enthusiastic and above all motivated to serve customers and co-workers.
- Associate’s degree in horticulture, business, or related field and one year of experience in sales/customer service or commensurate education/experience.
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License required
- Must be well versed in general horticulture and landscaping and must become knowledgeable of our product line.
- Understands, embraces, implements and effectively implements efficient methods.
- Pleasant and professional over the phone, welcoming tone of voice.
- Ability to calmly and professionally provide customer service.
- Must be efficient, outgoing, personable, likable and persuasive.
- Must be an exceptional listener, communicator, and teacher.
- Communicates customer specific needs to shipping teammates.
- Knows or is willing to learn a basic Spanish vocabulary.
- Represents the best interests of Hortech and its subsidiary companies in the areas of sales and customer service.
- Completes weekly call list to local customers where he/she is listed as the salesperson.
- Sells and enters Hortech orders.
- Assists walk in customers with invoices and payments.
- Will attend tradeshows and follow up with customer leads.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Paid Holidays
Please fill out the form in its entirety.