Nunica, MI 49448
Number of Hires for This Role:
- Mission Driven-Hard working, helpful, thoughtful, team oriented and compelled to do what is right for others, the environment and for the world.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record is a must.
- Enthusiastic about working outdoors.
- Experience working with heavy equipment (forklift, hi-lo, skid steer, truck and trailer, bobcat, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Familiar with hand tools and good with power tools.
- Focuses on packaging, shipping/receiving, and customer service.
- Drives fork lift and other equipment.
- Works in all areas of shipping and other departments, as needed.
- Occasional product delivery and pick up.
- Customer service oriented.
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Waiting period may apply
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday through Friday
- Time & a half for overtime (40+)
- Bonus Pay
- Paid Holidays
- One location
Please download an editable PDF of our application below, and use the form to submit your application (required) and resume (optional, but may be required after depending on position). Our human resources department will contact you shortly after submission.
Hint: we prefer that you complete all applicable fields on the application. If not applicable we prefer “N/A” versus leaving a blank space. For example, if you do not have a telephone number, please enter N/A and provide a way for us to contact you in the notes section at the bottom of the application.